Registration for the International Summer School on OPV is now open!
The summer school is open to PhD and young researchers who are seeking an up-to-date general overview of the current status of the organic photovoltaics technology.
The number of participants is limited!
1st step: Please fill in the pre-registration form → http://dr10.azur-colloque.cnrs.fr/pre-inscription.php?colloque=82& lang=en
2nd step: After our validation you will receive an e-mail giving you access to the registration form:
- Please fill in the form,
- Choose your accomodation option (single room, double room or without accomodation?),
- Specify if you will bring a poster,
- Last step: payment of the registration fees.
> If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Juliane Reuther (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
There are several options available:
1. registration without accomodation: 100€ (tuition + lunch) = 100€
2. registration + accomodation in single room (4 overnights + breakfast + lunch) = 320€
3. registration + accomodation in double room (4 overnights + breakfast +lunch) = 200€
As of 1 May 2014, registration fees will be: 100€ without accomodation, 370€ single room, 250€ double room!
By participating to this summer school, you can receive 4 ECTS.
Nevertheless, we recommend that students check with their home institution to be sure that the credits are transferable and can be included in their domestic degrees.
During the summer school, there will be the possibility to bring and present your poster.
You can download the flyer here: Flyer International Summer school on Organic Photovoltaics 2014 in Strasbourg France